Wednesday, June 15, 2016

We are so grateful for your prayers...

I have another prayer request from one of our team members, Olivia! 
Please pray:
- For health and safety before and during the trip for our team
-For my husband who will be single parenting while I am gone to our two children. Pray for endurance, rest, and patience. That God will move in his heart as he supports my faithfulness to go.
-For my children Paxson (5yrs) and Adeline (16months) that they will enjoy the extra special time with daddy and feel mommies presence in small ways. For VBS Paxson will be attending he will take in what God has for him. That they will continue to understand a global perspective at a young age. Also their flexibility as they will be with daddy and family friends for care.
-For continued unity of our team 
-That I will be open and flexible to be used however God sees fit. Pray for the specific moments and interactions that i may not be physically, emotional, or mentally prepared for but that I will rely on solely God to accomplish his mission.
-That God is working in the hearts of those we will encounter in travel, in country, and when we return. 
- That I can show Christ in all that I do in humility sharing HIS grace through my words and actions.

We cannot begin to express our gratitude for our prayer warriors out there.  We couldn't do it without you!

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He will hear us." 1 John 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment